Price : 810 $
- 58″ (147.3cm) single element
- 3000W power (240V)
- Infrared tube: up to 5000 hours of operation
- Stainless steel casing
- Can be installed on wall, ceiling, support mount or recessed
- Dimmer required (Infratech Dimmer No 14-4210 not included)
- Dimensions: 61″ x 8″ x 3″ (160.0 x 20.3 x 7.6 cm) (without support brackets)
- Weight: 20lbs (9.07kg)
- 6″ (15.2cm) support brackets (2) included
- 8′ x 8′ (2.4m x 2.4m) of heated area with 7′ to 9′ (2.1m à 2.7m) of install height
- 2 years limited warranty (infrared tube not covered by warranty)
Any item susceptible to a return, exchange or refund policy, must be sent back at the expense of the customer within 15 days after receipt of the product. The patio heater must not have been installed beforehand. The item must be sent back, in its original packaging undamaged, accompanied by the invoice. If the item is not returned in mint condition, the product may not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
In case of a defective item or if the product is damaged during delivery, in this specific instance photos of the damaged box before opening will be required. You will then need to contact our customer service department at Polo Awnings for return or correction instructions.
All refunds will be charged with a 50% handling fee for restocking charge. The refund will be applied to the original payment method two weeks after reception and inspection of the product at our factory. Take note that the handling fee and the restocking charge apply to all products, except for 120 V and 240 V patio heaters or products of colours other than black or stainless.
- The exchange, repair or refund of a defective item will be subject to the legal warranty of the manufacturer itself and not the supplier.
- Liquidation or any custom-made items will not be exchangeable nor refundable.
- The relay panels are non-exchangeable and non-refundable since they are custom-made.
Notice: All prices shown are subject to change without notice. Auvents Polo is not responsible for any loss or damage done to the product caused by a carrier.