Fixed Residential Patio Awnings
Perfect comfort, rain or shine
Rain or shine, a 3- or 4-season residential patio awning offers you the possibility to enjoy your patio at all times during the summer. Since it is attached to the house, you are protected as soon as you leave. Our patio awnings are made to measure according to your tastes and needs with high-quality materials.
We are proud to have been offering custom fixed patio awnings since 1974. All our awnings are also designed and manufactured at our factory. Regardless of the dimensions or shape of your patio, we can adapt and offer you an awning that will meet all your needs.
Why have a residential patio awning installed?
Besides offering you additional living space, patio awnings are an excellent solution to protect you from wind, cold, mosquitoes, and prying eyes. You can also complement your awning with our outdoor curtains, which are available in multiple materials and colours, such as clear, translucent, or opaque, in polymers or fabric, and fixed, sliding, or rollable. We can also install mosquito netting to offer you additional protection from insects.
The frame of the fixed awning is made of aluminum tubing, mainly welded and assembled. Basically, it is the natural colour of aluminum and can be painted in the colour of your choice. The canvas is made of 100%-acrylic or vinyl material that is resistant to UV rays, mould, rot, and discoloration. In addition, it is completely waterproof, so you can take shelter under your awning during precipitation.
The advantages of our residential patio awning service
- More than 500 different colours and patterns for the fabrics and canvas;
- Installation of mosquito netting, summer curtains, and patio heaters so that you can extend the summer and enjoy your outdoor space for longer;
- The option to have a 4-season patio awning installed that is made of polycarbonate or aluminum, has a sturdier design, and allows snow to slide freely off the canvas;
- Custom design of your awning;
- Access to many other services for the maintenance, repair, and storage of your awning;
- Materials selected to meet our very high quality standards.
Why choose Auvents Polo for your awnings?
In addition to the many advantages outlined previously, we also offer you a comprehensive range of services for your residential patio awnings:
- Storage: If you have a winter shelter or a 3-season canvas, we can store your awning to keep it in the best possible conditions. In addition, by storing your canvas, you will make your life easier, since you won’t have to remove it. Your awning is stored in a heated, secure, and insured location.
- Repair: We repair damaged canvases and awnings at our workshop.
- Waterproofing: If necessary, we can re-waterproof your canvas.
- Cleaning: We wash your canvas in water with suitable machinery so that it regains its original colour, then we dry it.
We also offer several fabric brands, including Sunbrella, Dickson, Tempotest, Ultrasol, and Ferrari, with a manufacturer’s warranty ranging from 8 to 10 years.
Do you want to purchase an awning with us? Nothing could be simpler. We start by sending one of our representatives to your address to take the initial measurements and offer you a quote. Once the quote is signed, a project manager will come and take the exact measurements. Our measurement service is available with or without an appointment, according to your needs.
If you have any questions about our patio awning installation service, contact us. We will be pleased to take your call and speak with you.
Protection Wind, rain, cold, sun, insects
Seasons 3 or 4 seasons
Materials Aluminum, galvanized steel
Fabrics Over 500 choices of acrylic and vinyl fabrics
Structure Wall-mounted (stationary) or free-standing
Valances Over 100 styles of valances available
Options Curtains, screens, infrared heating
Services Installation, storage, repairs, cleaning, waterproofing